1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Opportunity to upgrade on Sprint for $150.00 a good deal

1. wrswldo

wrswldo Member

Just wondering from those that own the phone and have had other smartphones in the past if this is a good deal or not for $150 and a contract extension.

Would you do it or would you wait for another phone?

Current phone is HTC Evo 4G.

Advertisement
  2. thunder18

thunder18 Well-Known Member

Wait or go Best Buy. $99 with contract renewal.
    wrswldo likes this.
  3. wrswldo

wrswldo Member

Sweet!

But would you trade phones for something else in it's category? Are you happy with it?
  4. Little Darwin

Little Darwin Well-Known Member

I am very happy with my Optimus G... Of course, I may be easy to please because my previous Android phones were entry level, an HTC Hero, and a Samsung Replenish.

When I looked at comparisons between the Optimus G and the Galaxy S3, they were close enough in capabilities that I would have been happy with either one... The fact that the Optimus G was available cheaper than the S3 was enough to get me to jump in that direction. I am happy with the decision.

Unless you have a driving need for something the LG OG doesn't offer (expansion card, or Jelly Bean, or ???) I think you would be happy.
  5. bobojay

bobojay Member

Amazon will match Best Buy. They did for me, $99.00. Free ship
  6. thunder18

thunder18 Well-Known Member

The only other phone I would have possibly picked up the Note II, but not at the $300 asking price.