• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oprah To Launch $100 MyTouch 3G Promo!

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
RUMOR MILL: We’ve already seen Whoopi, Phil and Jesse promoting the MyTouch 3G and T-Mobile is about to up the ante with a celebrity endorsement that ALWAYS changes the game - Oprah Winfrey. According to an anonymous tip we just received, Oprah will kick off the 24th season of her show with a HUGE [...]

More...

I have a co-worker friend that was downtown for the whole Oprah thing today (well yesterday now). They were handing out T-Mo phones, she didnt get one, however, so Im not sure which phone it was, but if I had to guess, it would be the myTouch. Which would line up pretty good with their new commerical.

If it was an android phone she was handing out, I expect to see a huge surge in popularity of the platform. Guess we'll know for sure in a days time.

Was anyone here (crazy enough to be) in Chicago for this event?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones