Optical track pad lags

Last Updated:

1. Quazar

Quazar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you use the optical track pad and move through homescreens really fast, it becomes extremely choppy on my desire.
    But when using the nexus one live wallpaper its totally smooth and not choppy at all.

I would have thought it would be choppy with the nexus one live wallpaper and not choppy with an ordinary one.

Can anyone confirm they have the same issue?

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

I'm not going to check because... why would you use the track pad to move between homescreens!!! Especially moving between them really fast, download a game instead :p

3. kboya

kboya Well-Known Member

Erm, I'll give its not so smooth, and u can jump more quickly w trackpad,but its way quicker on screen! My answer: Yeh, but no!

4. Quazar

Quazar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

lol its just weird how its not choppy with the livewalpapers on. I'm going to do a test to see what the difference in performance is with a live wallpaper instead of a static one.

5. desi_jockey

desi_jockey New Member

Choppy for me too, but only with normal wallpaper!

Sometimes I want to go to the complete opposite home screen, it's quickest with the optical track pad.

I done a little test as well;
    Normal wallpaper, it is definitely a little choppy / laggy.
    Live wallpaper, much smoother transition

...very strange since the live wallpaper will surely take more processing power to process?

6. matttye

matttye Well-Known Member

Quickest would surely be to pinch and zoom or press the home key and then tap the screen you want? (helicopter mode)

I don't think the Desire was designed with rapid trackpad homescreen switching in mind :confused: