Optimus M on IwirelessSupport

1. dizkiller

dizkiller Member

I have an optimus m phone, and i am trying to do the following

I just got a plan with Access Wireless, (iwireless network) and i having the hardest time trying to find a PRL file for this network. i know that it is on the sprint network, and i have tried to put spint networks prls on there to no avail..

I have seen that there are android phones one the iwireless network. and i was wonrdering f some1 would save one of the prl off of their phone and upload it to this site or email me it...

PLEASE, and ty

if i posted this in the incorrect thread, please move it to the correct one.

Advertisement
  2. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Hmm, I need names of LG android phones already on that network to get firmware to get the PRL you are seeking.
  3. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Wait...nvm I see that the only good androids they use are optimus S phones...hmm are you sure they use the same PRL as Sprint??? It might use a different PRL...
  4. Chckycrk

Chckycrk Well-Known Member

They are definitely different. iwireless is known as the 'Kroger phone'. They have a few good ones but nothing spectcular. its gonna be nearly impossible to flash the phone over without changing the ESN.
  5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Yea, someone with an optimus s on iwireless will need to upload one.
  6. dizkiller

dizkiller Member

;)

Yup, just needed the PRL, thats all.. maybe a APN while im at it....
  7. dizkiller

dizkiller Member