optimus net ends with bluescreen "collecting memory dump"Support

1. nik263

nik263 Member

Hello!..

So.. i bought this Lg Optimus net like 5 days back...everything worked fine till
    i updated Google maps on it and i started getting a blue screen with "collecting memory dump"... well i restarted by phone and removed the update.. and later today, i got a blue screen again when i was browsing with default browser.... well this is getting me worried.. any suggestions..

are there any tools to scan the memory for android phone..

well this is my first android phone... still trying to get used to it :p

Regards,
    Nik

Advertisement
  2. akashash5

akashash5 Well-Known Member

Try hard resetting your phone. Worked for me .
  3. meet5000

meet5000 Well-Known Member

akashash5 is right. Try hard resetting. To hard reset, turn off your phone. When It turned off completly, press an hold:
    Volume Up Button (on top-left side) + Home button + Power button. You'll see LG logo but don't release buttons. Then you'll see an Android logo is coming out of a white box.
    When you see this, release buttons.
    Phone will perform hard reset.
  4. nik263

nik263 Member

Thanks for the advice!

I'll give it a try

Are there any free WORKING apps to backup and restore Contacts, ive noticed that few apps in android market backs up data but cant find the restore button or does not restore at all x_x

Thanks again for the advice!

Regards,
    Nik
  5. akashash5

akashash5 Well-Known Member

You can use import/export function in built-in contacts to save a copy to your SD card .
    I usually make all my contacts as google contacts so they are synced to Google and can be retrieved.
  6. nik263

nik263 Member

Never mind! i solved it!
  7. hangover68

hangover68 Member

The LG pc suite has a backup option so you can backup all contacts, messages, photo's and video's .