1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Optimus S Drivers??

1. ninefourteener

ninefourteener Active Member

I Just want to be able to access my wife's new phone.... and windows will not locate the drivers.

I located the drivers for her palm pre.... downloaded them..... saved all her songs and pics to my computer..... no problem.

Now I want to transfer them to her new phone, and I can't get my computer to recognize her new phone????/

I don't want to download a new scanning tool, new toolbar at the top of my screen, or any other manner of extra stuff I don't need....... and every time I do a search on "LG Optimus S drivers"..... thats all I get.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Advertisement
  2. roadster

roadster Well-Known Member

CHulk19 likes this.
  3. ninefourteener

Downloaded...

Download successful.

Still won't recognize my phone.

What did I do wrong?
  4. telemike

telemike Well-Known Member

Did you turn on usb mode? Xp has no problems. Use doubletwist to sync music.
  5. ninefourteener

I use an EVO.... and it just magically "happened".

I'm still trying to figure out my wife's new Optimus S.... can you walk me through that??

I downloaded the drivers onto my computer successfully..... but for some reason, every time I plug in the Optimus S, it prompts me to search for the drivers.... then can't find them.

I was able to remove the SD card... then transfer all of her pics and songs from my computer to her SD card... everything works ok there..... but I can't get my computer to recognize her phone at all.

I'm lost here.
  6. ninefourteener

I just got it.....

Settings > Applications > Disable USB debugging.

As soon as I unchecked "USB Debugging"... the drivers started magically downloading... and it recognized the phone.

Thanks all!!!!
  7. roadster

roadster Well-Known Member

I did just that. Micro sd t osd adaptor. forgot debugging was in the phone now we know the three options.
  8. parin

parin New Member

This Driver worked on 32bit
    does anybody have 64bit
  9. RazzMaTazz

RazzMaTazz Well-Known Member

10. parasb798

parasb798 New Member

Do they have this driver for mac? It won't download for me