• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optimus slider case?

I bought the Body Glove rubberized case for my Slider. Bought from Amazon, was about $20. Fits well. comes with a clip, or you can replace the clip with a plug for a smooth look. Snaps on firmly, but I can remove it without too much trouble, and without damage.

I saw those and they are out of stock. I also wanted something in a color so it doesn't blend in with all my other black devices. I just got this. It is 3 pieces with foam on the back. I'll see how it goes.

http://www.amazon.com/Metallic-Fish...TF8&coliid=I27GH5DOVDBOF0&colid=1BKT128P7GUR8

Upvote 0
I saw those and they are out of stock. I also wanted something in a color so it doesn't blend in with all my other black devices. I just got this. It is 3 pieces with foam on the back. I'll see how it goes.

http://www.amazon.com/Metallic-Fish...TF8&coliid=I27GH5DOVDBOF0&colid=1BKT128P7GUR8

I just got mine (Body Glove)off ebay for $8.99 free shipped. the seller ships hella fast and the case was legit

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Upvote 0
There's a bunch of cases on eBay, lots of colors and designs. You see some of the same ones in the mall kiosks, but for much more money. I picked one up for under $7 with shipping. It's hard plastic, with that coating that gives it a rubberized feel. It fits fine, and there's no problem with sliding the keyboard. There's some fancier cases for just a little more.

Search eBay for Optimus Slider case, Enlighten case, VM701 case, LS700 case, or VS700.

Upvote 0
i too was wondering what cases everyones been using. ive been thinking about picking one of these devices up for a while but i want a good case for it. i noticed body glove makes a case for it, just gotta search for the enlighten.

still would love to know what case (if any) actual users have been using

I'm having a real problem with this issue. If you get the two piece snap on type you can't use the leather carrying case as the phone wont fit. And, I haven't found a thin enough simple gel skin that will work either. I'm also very perturbed about the lack of documentation in the user guide explaining how to do even the simplest things.

Reactions: zerogvfx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones