• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Options/opinions on where to purchase the EVO 4G LTE

My problem with Amazon is they wont allow you to have a service address and area code different than your credit card, - my corporate card billing address is not our home office and they cant handle that.

I suppose I could switch it there and back again after setup, using my personal card. ugh

Question for sprint employees: is going to the store and "negotiating" any more fruitful than using Sprint.com for an upgrade?

Upvote 0
if you are currently a sprint customer.. then you do not qualify as a NEW sprint promotion. sorry.

also, the amazon price is good. and there are no issues buying new phones from them.. all warranty and issues will be supported by the carrier! :)

1 but NOTE!!!
because amazon is also giving you a discount and eating some of the cost.. on TOP of sprint's cancellation policy and FEEs... Amazon has their own cancellation FEEs!!!!! read them well! it is extra $$$ in addition to sprints!!

I do qualify, I have my Evo 4G flashed on boost. I got a new contract. I should have my phone tomorrow, . I cant wait!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones