Or trade Droid 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. mudads

mudads Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking to sell my Droid 2. It is like new. I just got it this past Monday. I have everything that comes with it new. The box, ac block, USB cable, 8GB card and the box and manuals. Asking $500 shipped. Payment via paypal.

I also have a Droid 1 multimedia dock that I will include with the Droid 2. It fits fine and works perfectly.

I will also be up for an even trade for a Droid X. If you have a like new Droid X and you are looking for a Droid 2, please let me know.

The only drawback to a trade is that I will need you to ship first. I have no backup device to use since I just recently switched to Verizon from at&t.

I have feedback on howardforums (otsego6) and also have feedback (eBay Feedback Profile for mudads) on eBay and have been an eBay user for over 12 years.

Pictures available upon request.

Advertisement
  2. proginski

proginski Active Member

Why don't you just return it to Verizon and get the droid x if that is what you really want?? just curious

3. Giant96

Giant96 Active Member

I can trade you my MINT HTC Incredible for your Droid 2 and ship 1st.

4. mudads

Hmmm,that is a very tempting offer. I hadn't considered an incredible. Do you have everything that came with it new? Did you buy it new? And has it ever been rooted?

5. Giant96

Giant96 Active Member

Hi sorry I did not check your reply. I purchased it brand new and its never been rooted. Do you have pic of your Droid 2? Quick question..since your within the 30 days how come you don't just swap it for a Droid x with Verizon?

6. mudads

I can take pics and send them to you. PM me your email address and I'll get them out. Like I said it's only a week old today. I can't return it since it was a brand new replacement for a defective phone that I had. I didn't want a droid 2 and I have to choice but to sell it or trade it to get a phone that I want.

I'm very interested in making a trade with you. Please let me know what you would like to do. And I'll get the pictures out as soon as I get your email address.

7. mudads

I have decided against the trade for the Incredible. I really either want to sell my Droid 2 or trade it to someone that has a Droid X. As I stated in my first post, if I do a trade it is going to have to be with someone that is willing to ship first. I have no backup phone to use while I wait for shipping.

8. jblac15

jblac15 Member

I think you're going to have a hard time finding someone willing to ship you a $500 phone just because you have good ebay feedback. You are most likely a straight-forward honest person but thanks to the millions of scammers online you are better off posting it on your local Craigslist and meeting someone in person.

9. mudads

Yes, I know. Which is why I am also trying to sell it. Trust me, I know all about scammers. I was scammed myself last year and it isn't a nice feeling.

10. mudads

Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.