orange and tmobile receptionSupport

Last Updated:

1. arfanvilla

arfanvilla Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. cepa

cepa Member

Hi - I have signed up from Orange and the signal seems about the same, however the phone doesn't seem to automatically change to T-mobile.

Does your phone automatically move to Orange signal ? If so How ?

3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

4. tomb32

tomb32 Member

mine has changed (xperia x10 notification bar now said orange- tmobile when in tmobile signal) the signal is just the same i think it matters in low lie areas and as for now it is only 2g signal so when 3g comes in it will improve

5. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I was in wales (UK) when I signed up for this, I was already having signal problems in wales but when I signed up to this, there was an improvement when on orange signal, but when I came back home I was back to my full 3G signal on T-Mobile. I live right next to a T-Mobile mast, which is also located next to an Orange, an O2, a 3, and a Vodafone mast :) right on my doorstep, so every network i've been with have been great, signal wise :)

6. tracer2009

tracer2009 Active Member

Worked for me. I was originally on orange and it still favours orange which is perfect for me. When it jumps to the tmobile signal it shows orange t mobile for network and a small r to indicate roaming just above the signal meter. I can now get a signal at work where previously I couldn't