• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange Barcelona/Huawei U8350 Boot Loop Help

Flicka13

Lurker
Nov 3, 2012
Need help desperately...

I rooted my phone about 3 months ago, got Superuser and never even used it until today. My friend used Titanium Backup to remove the bloatware on her phone so I thought I'd give a try. Everything was fine until I uninstalled "Orange Homescreen Tips" It told me to reboot, so I did and then the boot loop began. The orange logo with the orange wheel was stuck :|

I googled it and found out how to do the factory restore (Volume Up, Green call key, Power on) Selected factory reset and rebooted. It worked, or so I thought :( I got to the Orange setup wizard and completed it so I pressed finish and then "The application Setup Wizard (process com.android.setupwizard) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Forced closed, and back to the boot loop. I've been through this cycle 15 times now. It's not working. UGH!!

Can anyone help me? :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones