• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange Data Usage

xfishwormx

Lurker
Jul 16, 2010
I've had a look round other threads and they all come to the conclusion that on the Orange site there is no way to view how much usage you have left.
I had used around 75% and have about a week to go before it renews. I had changed my phones date in order to prompt part 1 of the 2.1 update and so my 3G Watchdog (which i pretty much depend on) got reset.
I just want to know if theres any way at all of finding out how much I've used, so I can manually change the total on 3G Watchdog? (yes, I've been stupid, I should have noted it down before changing the date)
If I call Orange are they likely to be able to tell me?
(I have the "unlimited" (500mb) usage plan)
Thanks

thanks for the replies guys - is that app called 'your orange' or something different?
if it's your orange, then i have that and it only shows me my remaining minutes - i guess because i have "unlimited" texts/minutes?
and yup i have the orange wednesdays app too :)

Yeah, it's called Your Orange and it should show data too. I'm on the 500mb package too with 100 minutes, and I see both in the application.

Upvote 0
thanks for the replies guys - is that app called 'your orange' or something different?
if it's your orange, then i have that and it only shows me my remaining minutes - i guess because i have "unlimited" texts/minutes?
and yup i have the orange wednesdays app too :)

My data and text usage isn't shown in the app or in my acc**** online. Also, when I had paper bills, it wasn't shown on there either.

I guess there might be different types of "unlimited" plans.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones