Orange Head Office Address

Last Updated:

1. JoHunter

JoHunter Active Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering if anyone knows the address for Orange head office? Tried complaining through customer services, no joy. Then tried email executive offices, no joy, they told me to contact customer services:confused: so now I thought I'd give Head office a try
    Thanks in advance x

Advertisement
  2. T3RBO

T3RBO Well-Known Member

Orange complaints are dealt with via an escalation procedure on the front line.

3. JoHunter

JoHunter Active Member This Topic's Starter

That's the way they're supposed to be dealt with, if you're lucky to get a helpfull customer service advisor. Tried ringing customer services to log a complaint, was told it would have to go through a supervisor, when I asked to speak to a supervisor I was told "sorry there's not one on duty right now". Rang back next day suprisingly still no supervisor available to speak to, this was after twice being put through to a call centre in India where they didn't seem to understand what a supervisor was. Emailed Executive offices which is next step after supervisor, to complain about not being able to log a complaint with customer services, they told me to ring customer services :confused:.
    Finally got a response to my complaint by emailing the top man at Orange, Tom Alexander, who's staff finally got someone from executive services to get in touch with me.

4. T3RBO

T3RBO Well-Known Member

Glad you got your problem sorted but if it helps in the future, Orange don't have supervisors anymore. After the CSR is jumps to Manager, then their Manager.