Orange Launch 3 New 4g Ready Phones

Last Updated: 2012-10-05 19:35:36
  1. dnapro

dnapro Well-Known Member

Orange have launched 3 new 4G ready devices this week, the Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE, HTC One XL and the Huawei Ascend P1 LTE.

If you are ready to upgrade now you can still take one of these devices using the 3G network and Orange will make it really easy to migrate over to EE on the 4G network. :)

Advertisement
  2. Kopacabana

Kopacabana Member

Well I'm pretty annoyed by all of this.

I upgraded to a Samsung S3 in June and asked two specific questions. The first was that I wanted an unbranded model. I didn't receive one, complained, they sent a new one that was still branded Orange and said that was that. Not a problem as I could flash the ROM.

The second thing I asked was would the phone be completely 4G-ready. I already knew their 4G service would be up and running either in late 2012 or early 2013. I was told YES, that the phone would be completely ready for their new network.

Well, now it transpires is isn't, only the S3 LTE is compatible. I've been mis-sold and I'm mightily annoyed.

Has anyone else been lied to by Orange about this and what action have you taken?