Orange San Francisco 2, Led Flash lightSupport

Last Updated:

1. Bayley123

Bayley123 New Member

Hello,

I'm just wondering if there is an app for my SF2 that will use my camera led flash as a torch/flash light? I'm a little bit new to the whole android market.

If so could someone let me know what its called, I downloaded one that was just screen light thingymajig, I would like to use the camera flash as the flash light.

Also if anyone knows of any useful apps it would be great.

Help me Obi Wan, your my only hope!

Regards
    Bayley

Advertisement
  2. filbert

filbert Active Member

I have tried a couple from the app store but they didn't turn on the flash. Turning on the screen to use as a torch worked though (but I didn't keep them as I am short of space anyway).

As for recommended apps, I'm sure there's a sticky somewhere in the more general forums - that's not particularly SF2 specific (more depending on the person using the phone). As I said, I have filled mine up already!

Rgrds
  3. fr0d0

fr0d0 Well-Known Member

Don't know of an app for that yet. The guys at modaco are working on it.
  4. momist

momist Member

Hi, I've tried "Tiny Flashlight" on my new Vivacity, but that doesn't light the camera flash LED. The screen light funciton works well, and I like the other facilities it has (flashing, colours, police etc.)

If Modaco come up with an answer for the SF2, will it work on a Vivacity?
  5. fr0d0

fr0d0 Well-Known Member

Modaco caters for the Vivacity too. Yes I think the LED + controller is the same on both models.
    momist likes this.
  6. agnes5688

agnes5688 Member

i cant turn on my orange san francisco 2 ,the phone just flashing the led light ,how can i doing now ?pls help
  7. fr0d0

fr0d0 Well-Known Member

What did you do Agnes?
  8. agnes5688

agnes5688 Member

restore mac address
  9. agnes5688

agnes5688 Member

i have unlocked my orange san francisco 2,when i done all i just know i don have mac address so i also follow the restore mac address introction after that i cant turn on my phone and screen display black and just flush red become red and green,can help me pls thank you so much
  10. fr0d0

fr0d0 Well-Known Member

It sounds like you flashed something incompatible.

3 options...
    1. Use the update tool on the other thread
    2. Try a command line fix with adb (I'll link you a guide)
    3. Return the phone for a swap
  11. agnes5688

agnes5688 Member

adb
  12. agnes5688

agnes5688 Member

sorry i cant understanding so , can u explain clearly more thank you so much