1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Orange UK JellyBean updateSupport

1. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Hello, can any Orange UK users who are on JellyBean post their software number and baseband info from the about phone screen please? It would be greatly appreciated.

TIA :)

Advertisement
  2. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Can I ask why?
  3. El Presidente

I'm looking for the RUU and the filename will contain the software version and the baseband number.

I'm toying with trying one of the Sense JB ROMs, but I need to update hboot to be able to do that. There is a method of updating hboot without an RUU, but if things go pear shaped or I need to revert to stock for a warranty return, it's a lot easier having the RUU to hand as opposed to messing around with a nandroid.

I may have found another way of doing things though, but if someone has at least the baseband, that would be grand.
  4. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

Looks like you may be stuck having to go the nandroid route as the sites that used to host the RUU files have been closed.
  5. mshawnl

mshawnl Well-Known Member

Hi Pres!

Android Version 4.1.1
    HTC Sense Version 4+
    Software Number 3.16.61.6
    HTC SDK API Level 4.63
    HTC Extension Version HTCExtension_Sense45_1
    BaseBand Version 5.1204.163R.30

If you need anymore then PM me:)
    El Presidente likes this.
  6. El Presidente

Nope, that's good, thank you! :)

Yeah, I know :(

There are still some sites kicking about with RUU's on them, but nothing that looks legitimate/not dodgy.