Orange Upgrade and Texting

Last Updated:

1. MF1

MF1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,

I updated my Hero with the Orange upgrade a couple of days back. To be honest I have not seen a vast improvement, I never really suffered with the phone lagging much anyway.

One new thing though from the upgrade is when I am texting and enter a full stop or a comma it automatically puts a space in for me after. This is really annoying me as I automatically put another a space in. I have looked through the options and cannot see a way to turn this off. Does anyone know if this option can be turned off and if so how?

Cheers

Mike

Advertisement
  2. markie-m8

markie-m8 Well-Known Member

Don't really bother me, did you know if you hit the space bar twice it puts a full stop in automatically.

3. MF1

MF1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That's a really helpful answer. I'm glad it does not bother you. It bothers me, thats why I asked the question :)

Is there a multi tap option for a comma.

4. o7who

o7who Active Member

you can either press the 1 key, that will give you a fullstop without the additional space.
    Or you can install HandCent SMS. that will allow you to use the specific fullstop key, and not get the additional space. plus there are other features included.