Order Shipment status from Motorola Store...

1. superflybribri

superflybribri Well-Known Member

I bought my Motorola Xoom as part of that discount on the Motorola store website but I wanted to start a topic for those of us that did to figure out when everyone starts receiving theirs.

I am excited about getting my Xoom as I am sure that everyone else is too. So I was thinking that everyone might be able to help each other out by letting people know when they receive theirs in the mail.

Mine says on the website that it shipped February 25th but I have not received any information yet on a tracking number.

I will keep everyone posted.

Advertisement
    :
  2. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

I ordered using that discount as well. I've been keeping an eye on the thread at XDA. A few people stated that motorola CS said the xooms will be shipped on Friday (which looks like that didn't happen) or Monday.

I am soooo eager to get my Xoom!
  3. firstc624

firstc624 New Member

Maybe i am blind but where is their a 25% discount on moto website for this tabby?
  4. ren857

ren857 Well-Known Member

firstc624 likes this.
  5. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

mine said i would get it 2-7 so that means shipping this weekend or monday. not worried yet :)
  6. superflybribri

Still open order but no tracking number yet
  7. Mitchrapp

Mitchrapp Well-Known Member

I thought I saw at a brief time it was shipped the 24th but I can't find it any longer. Delivery says 28th-1st. The money is pending in my bank account or at least it was last night. Find out soon enough, long weekend ;)

And no tracking number yet.
  8. faith4more

faith4more Well-Known Member

Mine says shipped 24th but no tracking number. So I do not believe has shipped but in process somehow. I am impatient but happy about the 25% discount and free case.
  9. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Mine says it shipped on the 25th. No tracking number though.....
  10. howarmat

looking back mine says shipped on 24th also....we will see come monday if a tracking number appears
  11. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

No tracking number her either. It does say shipped 2/24
  12. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

tomorrow you guys should get track numbers. the units were released to shipping. they will scan them, give them a track number and they will be on their way...
  13. superflybribri

Thank you so much for the update. I still keep checking my account status on the Motorola Store website at least 3 times a day. I am very excited about this. Will keep you posted. Still no tracking number but says shipped February 25th.
  14. mazz0310

mazz0310 Well-Known Member

I ordered with the discount as well. Mine says it shipped the 24th but I still haven't received a tracking either....I am very anxious though!!
  15. Mitchrapp

As of 10am EST still haven't. Don't know when they update those.
  16. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

No tracking here either, just says shipped on the 25th via Standard.
  17. iBowToAndroid

iBowToAndroid Well-Known Member

Same here- says shipped on the 24th, no tracking number yet, estimated delivery March 2-7

Edit: Was in such a hurry to grab one before they yanked the code that I didn't even see the free shipping offer. So I paid $4 for standard instead of getting free 2-day. Missed out on the free case too lol #fail oh well
  18. Mitchrapp

I got the code and the free two-day shipping but missed out on the free case, I didn't see it. Oh well ;)
  19. aohus

aohus Well-Known Member

Just say shipped for me as well.

Im starting to think that they are not going to honor the deal. If so then they are cruel cruel creatures.
  20. howarmat

has anyone actually been 'charged' or just hit with an authorization charge so far?
  21. Mitchrapp

Just pending in my banking account. But they haven't updated Friday's numbers yet.
  22. Woosh

Woosh Well-Known Member

Thinking this might be the case. For me at least. Its showing the money back in my bank account so possibly they issued a refund?
  23. polo2883

polo2883 Well-Known Member

Just talk to Motorola.

Basically the status on Amazon is useless. The guy said to just wait for the email and usually takes 24-48 hrs to process.
  24. Mitchrapp

I'm sure they don't process it on the weekend.
  25. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

all orders will be fulfilled by moto..worry not... :)