Order Status for those who order online on sprint last night

Last Updated:

1. Yari00

Yari00 Member This Topic's Starter

I order last night at 12:06am my HTC EVO from sprint and when i checked today my order status is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Does anyone have a status as shiped already

Advertisement
  2. VandyCWG

VandyCWG Member

I would say that most everything is processing until later this afternoon, and then it will be shipped.

I looked at ordering last night at 2am, but got a message saying that due to volume, it might be a little bit delayed in shipping.

3. dohmai

dohmai Well-Known Member

I ordered last night around 9pm PST... order status indicated that they needed 'more info'

Got a call from Sprint today telling me that they needed me to fax them all the receipt info on company letterhead (i signed up for a rate using my corp. discount) ... then the rep. came back later and said instead of that, she wanted a fax of a paystub and id badge

Anyone else have this situation?

I don't mind it except that I don't have a paystub WITH me at work or easy access to a fax machine! She told me that I should just go to a Sprint store and have them fax the info over.

I'm almost thinking I should just go to Sprint store and cancel my online order and then place a new order through them.. even without stock at the store, I'm sure it's got to be faster still!

Anyone have thoughts?

4. sh4o8kid

sh4o8kid Well-Known Member

Was your order status like the OP's and then it changed?

5. Ruhnie

Ruhnie Member

I am also "awaiting processing" and I ordered around midnight. However, Sprint had to call me this morning twice before finalizing my order, so I am worried I may not get mine in the first batch. They had to call to get info for my credit check, and to get my existing wireless account info to port my numbers.

6. shox

shox Member

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking # APA9292KTHTC EVO12010-06-04
    Status:The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. CZH5070RCZH5070R-Body Glove Cover for HTC Evo12010-06-04
    Status:The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you. NTLMIRNTLMIR-Sprint National Mail In Rebate12010-06-04
    Status:The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

7. sh4o8kid

I was just actually checking my order status when the chat box showed up and it asked if i needed help checking my order. I tried to respond but the chat box disappeared. Weird...

8. phyl0x

phyl0x Active Member

Ordered Lastnight at around 12:30am:
    status was blank rest of the night

went to this around 8:00AM:
    Status:The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

went to this around 10:00am:
    Status: Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

9. shox

shox Member

They called to verify a couple things and give me some info, he's said it's ready to be shipped. I hope Monday is the day... New True Blood on Sunday, Evo Monday I feel spoiled. :cool:

10. jamesrick80

jamesrick80 Member

I ordered at 11AM since my partner just begged me for one........its processing now....hopefully it gets shipped soon....and I'm also waiting for my EVP evo to ship.......

11. sh4o8kid

If i beg you, can i get one also? :D:D

12. jamesrick80

jamesrick80 Member

13. sh4o8kid

Mines is currently processing also. Did you guys go green (paperless) and see that you'll receive a $5 credit invoice?

14. phyl0x

phyl0x Active Member

talked to sprint via chat, they were useless as usual...took 20 mins to get to the point of them saying "sorry we dont have any info other than its processing at the warehouse" well thats not an exact quote, they had some talking point they pasted in. I just want to know its shipping today!

15. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Ordered at 11:06 pm Central Time last night and it is at Warehouse waiting to ship.

16. Makavellian

Makavellian New Member

Mine also says processing ... hoping to get my phone Monday is crazy huh?

17. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Nah I wouldn't say crazy. But Tuesday or Wednesday is probably more realistic. Depends on when it actually ships

18. edlex

edlex Well-Known Member

Not at all. Just ordered a palm pixie for my wife a couple of weeks ago on a Friday morning and got a shipping notice around 6pm and it was delivered Monday by ups next day super saver shipping. They are pretty good about shipping stuff quick.

19. sh4o8kid

I agree. It's usually overnight shipping when ordering phones. It says 2-3 days for overnight shipping due to the processing time. When it ships, it should be 1-2 days.

20. phyl0x

phyl0x Active Member

anyone know where they usually ship from (east code)?

21. awayne

awayne Well-Known Member

Louisville,KY.

The sprint warehouse is basically attaced to UPS.

22. crawform

crawform Member

I called Sprint telesales at 10:30 et this morning and placed my order. I received email notification at 3:20 that the order shipped, overnight delivery.

Thank you for making Sprint your one-stop choice for superior wireless products and services.
    Your order # is XXXXXX. Below you will find shipping details.

Account Number: XXXXXXXX
    Total Cost: $XXX.XX
    COD Amount: $0
    Date Shipped: 06/04/2010
    Shipping Level: Overnight: Next Day PM
    Carrier: UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
    Tracking Number: XXXXXXXX

Part Description Qty
    HTC A9292 WIMAX BAR PHONE 1

23. suprmallet

suprmallet Well-Known Member

I ordered mine at 9 PM PST and it currently says awaiting processing at warehouse. What I am currently waiting for is an account number.

24. phyl0x

phyl0x Active Member

New Sprint Customer or Existing? Does the tracking number show that it will be delivered tomorrow?

25. awayne

awayne Well-Known Member

Next day PM is next day air saver... Won't be delivered on Sat