• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Order Status for those who order online on sprint last night

Just open another account with sprint and cancel the line you originally order from sprint.com when it arrives. The refund of your original order won't be refunded until they get their phone back. You just have to pay a lot of money up front as you are paying for 2 phones. Lots of trouble just to have your phone sooner.

I also order my phone late Thurday/early Friday. Haven't heard a peep from Sprint yet.

Upvote 0
good luck with that. i called to cancel yesterday (the day i ordered) and they already couldn't do it and i would have to refuse package.

Why not wait for the package, accept it, then call Sprint and tell them that their free overnight shipping took several days and you want a credit on your account. I'm willing to bet you'll get it.

Upvote 0
Why not wait for the package, accept it, then call Sprint and tell them that their free overnight shipping took several days and you want a credit on your account. I'm willing to bet you'll get it.

That's what I'll do. I'll call and complain. I called in tonight and the rep said that while the tracking number didn't have the info yet, it was definitely set to overnight shipping and should be there Monday. We shall see. If it's not here by Monday or Tuesday, I'll call and complain once it does come. But I guess no point in running around and trying to get the EVO in store before then, chances are they won't be there and everything will get more confusing. I'll just wait it out.

Upvote 0
They must've wanted to take the cheaper route, USPS is definitely cheaper especially for those select few selecting free shipping.......if you selected free shipping don't expect UPS or fedex :D

i selected free shipping and got UPS next day air saver.. won't be delivered until monday however

placed order thu. nite but had to fax in some additional info fri. afternoon.. thankfully it seemed to go quick

Upvote 0
Weird, are you tracking from usps website? Every time i used USPS, it just gives a fat ass paragraph about what the status is. Never detailed information like what uo have.

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on June 6, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Yes im using the USPS site and i get the that same paragraph at the bottom of the information. Probably they havent updated your information yet so they dont have a delivery date

Upvote 0
Same reason I ordered online, 22% off my plan, $50 credit on my first bill, free shipping :(, activation waved and $100 credit for porting over my line from ATT. the wait is just killing me :p

same here.. i wanted to make sure i got my corp. discount from bill cycle 1.. not have to wait 2 cycles to get it

also the free activition and 50 credit.. i don't mind waiting for the rebate

however.. on the rebate page the receipt links to.. it shows a rebate that ENDS 6/5

has anyone who ordered online received their phone AND received a NEW rebate form that BEGINS 6/5??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones