Ordered my DInc two days ago, got it todayGeneral

Last Updated:

1. StDevious

StDevious Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ya that's right! :D

Ordered it on 7/6, shipped 7/7, got it today 7/8 from Wirefly although they said they had 1-2 weeks shipping delay and i thought they were lying, but now I do know they were lying about the delays as there were none!

Paid $150 for upgrade

Advertisement
  2. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

what did you pay?

3. StDevious

4. Dasher89

Dasher89 Member

So you CAN use your "new every two" discount when ordering from Amazon?

I bought the phone in store (6/15 reorder after my first died) and paid $288. But there was a $100 mail in rebate. so really $188 (keep in mind the odd pricing is because of a gov'ment employee discount, it should actually be 200$ I guess). I'm just trying to see if I can get the same price by going through amazon.

5. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member

what the hells going on...how do i get it to see my account first? i click "upgrade phone" but i don't want to change my plan.....none of the plans listed are the one i have, and i'm not paying more money for a new plan. how can i just upgrade the phone without changing/adding anything? idk howto sign up and ask customer service, bc you need to have an account to do chat etc

6. StDevious

you can't get NE2 except at Verizon, and that too only on primary line.

7. mwgash

mwgash Member

Somewhere on the site when you're trying to order is a message saying if you're upgrading ONE line You need to call. And they'll figure it all out for you. And btw I just ordered one as of today so I'll let you know if I get mine soon :) hopefully I do, because the reason I ordered mine is cause of what the OP said. Also to the OP: Did your order process the and ship same day, and how long did it take for Verizon to "approve" your order?

8. Tony N.

Tony N. Well-Known Member

Are new dinc shipping with slcd screens yet?

9. mwgash

mwgash Member

Who knows. If you search around the screens aren't going fully slcd, just a mix of lcd and amoled. And that switch, if I remember correctly, has not happened yet... Plus you'll know if you get a screen other than amoled ;) ... or atleast you should know somehow whether it be on box, or a personal note..