Ordered one yesterdayGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Admodieus

Admodieus New Member This Topic's Starter

Can't wait for it to come. Since yesterday afternoon, the site has said "Your order has been processed. You should receive your order in 2-3 business days." However, I haven't received an email that it shipped. Does anyone know from experience if I can expect it by the end of the week?

Advertisement
  2. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

I'd give the *611 number a call. I mentioned this yesterday to someone else, but I ordered mine Saturday and didn't hear a word about shipping/tracking. The CSR looked up my info and texted me my fedex tracking number as soon as it was available. I still haven't received an e-mail regarding it, so it may not be the most reliable source.

3. IamReady

IamReady Well-Known Member

Did you order on the Verizon website? It still has the banner reading "Will be shipped by 5/14". I hope you get it by the end of the week.

4. nikeair

nikeair Member

Posted this in another thread...

"Just to give my experience with ordering one recently....

Ordered yesterday around noon, shipped this morning and will be delivered on Thursday. Should have got the overnight shipping :p"

I did receive my FedEx number today around 1-2pm

5. FierceDeityLink1

FierceDeityLink1 Well-Known Member

You should get a shipment confirmation ("Your Verizon Wireless Shipment Notification") including a FedEx tracking number.

If it hasn't shipped yet, you might be able to get free overnight shipping (code FREEOVERNT) and since you ordered it yesterday (assuming you signed a 2-year contract), $30 off.

6. wooddroid

wooddroid Member

I ordered mine yesterday morning around 10 a.m. and I got the shipment notification from Verizon around 3 hours later, but I also used the free overnight shipping code. If you used the standard shipping you should probably have your phone by the end of the week. I would bet you get the shipping notification sometime this afternoon if you ordered it yesterday.

FYI - The FEDEX dude dropped off my Incredible about 2 hours ago and she is currently charging. I am so freaking geeked!