• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ordering over the phone at mpd

I put in an order on the 26th but my Desire has yet to come. Left them 2 emails, a voicemail, tried numerous 'livechats' but there seems to be no one at the company. They replied with the same old "When we have it in stock, it will be delivered" despite me pointing out that the phone was in stock for the last 2 weeks.

I did a bit of googling, looks like there's a few others who aren't quite satisfied with them, so take caution. Perhaps it's only a few cases out of many.

Upvote 0
trust me indeed its only few cases as most of us already happy (actually more than happy) with our dear HTC Desires from last week.
however most of us who received it ordered more than a month ago. so you have to wait for them to get it in stock as their stock levels not up to demand of this phone. so wait maybe it will come this week and keep on checking on your order status, if it says ready for despatch then you should receive it in 1-3 days.
btw i found the customer service to be very polite and helpful

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones