3. shiv81

shiv81 Well-Known Member

Sold out in less than a minute
  4. spriteboost

spriteboost Well-Known Member

yep no change on my end either :-\
  5. PortNerd

PortNerd Active Member

It went on sale, added to the cart, tried to check out, bu but then it choked and lost it from my cart. By the time I went back, it was already sold out again.

This is like a cruel joke. Google, you deserve to get smacked in the face.
  6. spriteboost

i've been refreshing like constantly n haven't seen a for sale option yet :p and both wouldn't right away because it takes ppl a sec to click the 16gb one lol
  7. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

I've seen the for sale button plenty of times, even got it in my cart. Since I had no intention of ordering, I just removed it.
  8. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

The last time they started ordering a half hour early. Maybe they are starting a half hour late to make up for it. ;)

EDIT: And there it is ... odd that the 8GB says ships in 3-4 weeks and the 16 GB ships in 1-2 weeks.
  9. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

Had to keep refreshing, finally got it to say 'add to cart', went to add it to cart and "oops, we had a problem with your request. please try again."
  10. spriteboost

11. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

I mean, did they have 25 available?
  12. shiv81

shiv81 Well-Known Member

+1 same thing for me
  13. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

**** this shit son! It's keeps giving me server error. Than it said I reached my purchasing limit. than server error again. **** you google!

Edit: 46Mins later and still haven't been able to purchase 1 freaking phone...
  14. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

This is so ridiculous ... I feel sorry for those trying to grab one!
    I think this is alot of BS, looks more like Google trying to create a frenzy.
  15. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

4-5 weeks?! really. Most of us sold our phones for the Nexus 4 and we have to wait that much. Pathetic.
  16. sharkizzle

sharkizzle Active Member

I kept refreshing in a Chrome and Firefox browser. Ordered mine at 3:15 and completed. 16 GB shipping in 1-2 weeks (or so it says).

You have to keep refreshing - it kept kicking me out but I stayed with it for about 10 mins or so.

It better be worth it....
  17. RaLeX

RaLeX Well-Known Member

Did this... finally got it to show up in the cart... then "proceed" get me a yellow bar saying, "due to high demand your order could not be processed"
  18. sharkizzle

sharkizzle Active Member

I got that, too - and "PROCEED" would get grayed out.

But then I would hit refresh in the browser (and "PROCEED" goes back to blue) and then would hit "PROCEED" again until I achieved success.

Believe me, it took maybe 20-30 tries before it finally worked.

And, like I already said, it better be worth it...
    RaLeX likes this.
  19. caneaddict

caneaddict Well-Known Member

It's still becoming available sporadically (every about 15th refresh), problem is I've only once gotten it to show up in the cart (usually it just says ooops), and that one time it was taken out of my cart before i could complete the order.

When the order button does pop up, it says 4-5 weeks on the 8gb and 1-2 weeks on 16gb.
  20. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

What a bag of shite. Glad I just got mine from O2 UK.

Good luck everyone.
  21. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

So was anyone able to snag one?
  22. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Still working on it
  23. rcheung28

rcheung28 Well-Known Member

Well apparently it's not sold out yet, this message is displayed across the top:
  24. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Just seen it too
  25. zenicanin

zenicanin Well-Known Member

THis is the message they put up.

Google Play is currently experiencing very high traffic. Nexus 4 is not sold out and will still be available for purchase. Please try again shortly. Thank you for your patience.

lol