Organising files in gallerySupport

Last Updated:

1. WillyDiddly

WillyDiddly New Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, I've read a few things here and there but no solution so far.
    It really irritates me, how the gallery in the phone shows all pics/vids in one folder totally mixed up. It's so CHAOTIC! Let's say you have pics of your friends, then some pics from the holiady and pics from a party. Then when you wanna see f.e. only those from the party, you go to the gallery but there are all other pics mixed together. So you have to go thru all pics even tho you don't wanna see them.
    Same with videos. Let's say you've got a TV show in your phone, and some videoclips. You wanna watch 3rd episode of BigBangTheory but you gotta search it among the other clips and stuff you have there. This is crazyness...
    So my question is: Is there any way to make a subfolder in the gallery/videos folder? ... F.E. I go to videos and there i have a folder Big Bang Theory, where would all the episodes be, and other folder Movies where I would put other movies and so on? Same with pics gallery, I'd open it and would have Friends, Holiday and so on? Just that it's not all in one..

I've tried making a folder in my pc, and putting pics there, but when i open the gallery in the phone, the folder ain't there and the pics are still all in one place. Also i've tried Astro File manager, created a subfolder in Videos, but still when I go to Videos, they are all there unsorted. All mixed up.. Yeh if i use Astro to open them, then the folder I've created is there and the files are in the folder, but I dont wanna use Astro to acces all my files. It's like entering a car thru the trunk.

Thanks for advices..

Advertisement
  2. WillyDiddly

WillyDiddly New Member This Topic's Starter

No advice at all?