• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Organizing S Note Notebooks and Evernote

wpoveromo

Lurker
Nov 15, 2012
So I use my tablet religiously for business meeting notes. I also am an avid Evernote user. I wanted to share how I'm organizing my notes and see if anyone has any other thoughts.

I create a notebook / folder for each client. So I'll have one for Pepsi, UPS, etc...Once I have that, I do note create new notes instead just continue to add pages to the note inside that folder. I do this so as I continue to take more and more notes, I can easily flip though the pages. I just make sure that when I create a new page for a new meeting, I insert a the page template that has the Date, Agenda, Attendees at top so I can know when it was taken (I actually use handwritten notes but select the Text tool for the date since it pulls up the calendar).

It's basically one note that I add new pages too for each meeting.

I do also sometimes use Evernote if I'm in the office, and since I'm not in a meeting and don't have to worry about being in-personal, I'll type my notes directly on my computer / keyboard.

The issue: I can have notes in both S-note and Evernote.
Solution: For my S-note, I simply select the pages for that specific meeting and share via Evernote and add to that clients notebook. Even though I can have say 50 pages for a single customer, then 52 if I take 2 new pages for a new meeting, S-note lets me just select those two new pages which is cool. This gives me everything in Evernote; both S-note and typed notes.

Does this make sense? Any thought thoughts?

Reactions: ComputerGranny

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones