• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Original Droid Eris Face Plate/Cover?

ariee

Lurker
Feb 13, 2010
Hi all,

I did a search on this question and wasn't able to find the specific answer to my question.

I love my droid eris and bought it the body glove case. The other day, I was walking out of my work place, happy as a bee, and heard the dreaded "smash". I looked down & almost fainted...Yes, there lying on the ground with the body glove case dismantled (it had popped off) lay my droid eris face down...No damange to the screen, it's functioning fine, but the problem is I'm a perfectionist and there is a scratch on the (R) side of the original face plate (which can't be seen after the case is snapped on), but it still bothers me...(as the phone is about 1 month old) and I have a 2 year contract with Verizon...

Having said all this, is there a way I can buy an original flace plate to replace the one I have, so I don't have to deal with this scratch anymore?

This is the case I have (I can't believe it popped off...really upset about this. I think it's because it had come lose somehow over the last few days and on impact it snapped off...if it hadn't it could have saved the scratches on the side)

HTC Droid Eris Body Glove Snap On Case -TheCellGuru.com

Thanks y'all...hope I get some good answers on here...

Ariee

Sorry about your phone! I haven't heard of anywhere to get a faceplate either. How long have you had the BG case? If it's within 30 days, I might take it back to be replaced because I don't believe it's supposed to come apart like that. I have a BG case on my phone and it's withstood my husband's beatings (including a few drops) pretty well. Both the case and the phone are still in perfect condition.

Hope you can find what you're looking for!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones