• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Original homescreen

jstart

Lurker
Jan 24, 2014
I just got my new Samsung Galaxy S 111 a few days ago. The home screen that was on the phone when I first powered on I like. Somehow during all the configuration I did to get the phone the way I want it that home screen got changed. I want to change back to that original home screen and have tried but can't even find or figure out how to do it. Can you guys or girls help?

Try pressing the menu button. I think it will give you an option to change the wallpaper. You can also try to long tap on a blank area of your home screen. I think you can change the wallpaper from there. It should then give you the option of selecting a different image for your wallpaper and the original wallpaper image should be there.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones