OS upgrade from 2.2.1 to 4.0Support

1. jayakumarv

jayakumarv New Member

Hai All,

I have Samsung galaxy android 2.2 1, it working fine, now i would like to switch to new version like android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). If any possible to upgrade my device.please let me share it....

Thanks,
    jai.

Advertisement
    :
    androidhaka and rushimehta85 like this.
  2. Prateek techie

Prateek techie New Member

Waana upgrade your galaxy pop mobile to ics 4.0?
    zain likes this.
  3. Demogorgon

Demogorgon Member

This is SPAM,do not install v 4.0 to incompatible device ..
    androidhaka likes this.
  4. Hadron

Hadron Well-Known Member Contributor

There is a CM9 Kang (copy) for the Mini, which is I guess what was being referred to, but not an official CM9 release.

In any event this is a rooted custom ROM, rather than a Samsung update. If you are OK with that, I'd recommend visiting XDA to see what ICS ROMs exist, and read the threads to see how stable any of them are. Not everyone is though, and no shame in that.
    yagya likes this.
  5. KarthikeyanV

KarthikeyanV New Member

ankshi i m new to android market. i bought a samsung galaxy pop and when i try to upgrade its froyo to gingerbread through kies its downloading all the required firmware components but it failed to prepare the phone for upgrading pls help.. th
  6. Sharvil

Sharvil New Member

actually i know a video which can help u..but different meathod. not from samsung kies
  7. Sharvil

Sharvil New Member

let me check
  8. mmanoj

mmanoj Member

use cm9 custom rom
  9. marsamgod

marsamgod Member

I used a ParanoidAndroid port for a while but it wasn't the most stable in the world and had to reinstall Gapps:mad: