OTA DownloadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Shakes The AssClown

Shakes The AssClown Active Member This Topic's Starter

When can we expect to the see the official OTA manual download? Just wondering.

Advertisement
  2. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

I don't think that any one person can say, with assurance, when or if there will be a manual download. It is looking less likely as time goes by although leakv3 pretty much IS the manual download. Not sure why they won't host that.

3. Gevis

Gevis Well-Known Member

Actually someone had already uploaded it somewhere on this board. However, if you're wondering because you're on a leak, you can't do it.

4. BlazeD OnE

BlazeD OnE Banned

shaes the assclown. lol great name, but yea theres been manual out since after couple days of teh OTA being out, but still no leak love yet, sorry

5. alprazolam

alprazolam Well-Known Member

Yes, that was a manual upgrade of the OTA, minus the boot loader that leakers will need to be able to upgrade.

I'm assuming that ass clown is asking about a posted download that allows for leakers to upgrade (that includes the leaked 1.49 boot loader version).

6. SirEagle

SirEagle Well-Known Member

I believe he wants to know when Verizon will post it.

7. paleodust

paleodust Well-Known Member

I'm not sure Verizon ever will. That was part of the risk taken by installing the leaks in the first place. They may see it as extra work (time and resources) for a relatively small number of people who willingly decided to break protocol and tamper with an unofficial release.

All you can do is hope they're willing to go the extra mile and patch you up. I hope they do!

On the bright side, many people believe 2.1 v. 3 is identical so it may not matter anyway.