• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Idk, it may only be certain models that are getting the update. I honestly am not concerned with it because I do not use the phone anymore, because I moved, and MetroPCS does not have service at my new location. (On a side note: if you could send me that ZIP file, you would be amazing. That would provide some valuable information that could make ROM Development for this device much easier).

Upvote 0
Idk, it may only be certain models that are getting the update. I honestly am not concerned with it because I do not use the phone anymore, because I moved, and MetroPCS does not have service at my new location. (On a side note: if you could send me that ZIP file, you would be amazing. That would provide some valuable information that could make ROM Development for this device much easier).
I think he means the patch
I have an a1 and have had no "updates" so to say, but have had the patch, which won't work
I don't think there was a major core update, as for the bloatware, metro phones come with my extras, which is an ad in itself...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones