• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Other android devices...

flammenwurfer

Nov 12, 2009
Ok. I've thinking and getting excited about the possibilities of android devices other than phones. Mainly, I'm excited about the Notion Ink Adam device. Basically it's a tablet with a 10" Pixel Qi touchscreen that runs android. It's very cool that it runs android, BUT the key piece is the Pixel Qi touchscreen. It's capable of working like a normal color lcd screen, but you can turn the backlight off and it goes into b/w mode and looks like an eink display. Perfectly readable in direct sunlight and uses less power. I've been into reading lately and I'm always on a computer anyways so this sounds like a perfect fit for me.

It has the potential to be VERY cool, if they can actually get them into production for a reasonable price. Notion Ink Adam

Does anybody have an android device that is not a phone? The only thing I can think of right now is the Archos 5. If anybody has an Archos 5 or other non-phone android device let me know what you think.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones