Otter Box DefenderTips

1. KrippyKreme

KrippyKreme Well-Known Member

Just bought this case. Didn't read any reviews because I assumed it would be grand. Haven't received it yet, so I'm here to ask if anyone has it. Is it good? Too bulky? Just right?

Advertisement
    :
  2. seejoshplay

seejoshplay Well-Known Member

KrippyKreme likes this.
  3. spook45

spook45 Member

Got mine shortly after getting my Dinc2 and just love it. It protects well and while it does add bulk it is not that bad IMHO. I actually use the holster when I am not wearing cargo pants/shorts. Love the fact that it has a built-in screen protector but I suggest you apply a regular protector before enclosing the phone in the hard case.
    KrippyKreme likes this.
  4. T.M.M.L

T.M.M.L Well-Known Member

Picked up this case a day after I got my phone, (had it about a week). The defender case is a very good investment. It definitely does its job. I've dropped my phone twice, getting out of my truck with the phone sitting in my lap, the phone took a 4 to 5 foot drop face down. The case has a couple of minor dings in it, but my phone remains pristine.

I did not put another screen protector on the phone, because the built in one does a good enough job. The case will add some bulk to your phone, your phone will be just under twice as big. I have no issue with this in the least. I am a big guy and have large hands, the extra form to the phone makes is fix perfectly for me, YMMV.

Hope this helps

P.S.

The rubber like sleeve that goes over the case is a dust magnet, just so you know. LOL!
    KrippyKreme likes this.
  5. ozarkham

ozarkham Well-Known Member

The Dinc2 is almost too thin for my hands. With the Otterbox case it's a perfect fit. The clip, while a little big, works well with the phone. Overall a great case.
    KrippyKreme likes this.
  6. KrippyKreme

KrippyKreme Well-Known Member

I received my Otter Box today and I must say, it is awesome! Thanks for all of the input.