Otter Box Impact Series caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Cumby

Cumby Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone have this case yet. Im just wondering how it fits and whether it is tough to slide in and out of a pocket with the case?

Advertisement
  2. labeledbass

labeledbass Well-Known Member

I'm in the market for honestly any of the three they make, well maybe not the defender ( I had that on a S1 and it was big, on the X I think that may be overkill.)

If I'm correct the impact is the smallest more affordable correct? With the commuter in 2nd - I wouldn't see any problems with it being a issue. I bought the defender the day I got my storm, when I got my X I took the BB out of its shell, thing looks brand new, and I mean that - otterbox makes good cases. I haven't read any testimonials on how the screen reacts but they've done their homework when it comes to cases - post when/if you find out, as so will I - within the next week or so I'm getting the commuter. Oh and btw, the defender at least had a 2 piece plastic shell wrapped in a "rubber" glove, it would get hung in my pocket from time to time since the rubber didn't slide as much BUT I think the other 2 models are strictly plastic.

Good luck, let us know how you like it if ya decide to buy

3. metro7100

metro7100 New Member

I am also interested in this. I need something while at work that will protect and keep it safe. I don't need waterproof just protection from the minor bumps bruises and scratches.

4. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

I just got it at a local Verizon store. It was $25. I was looking for something between $20-30. They had the Commuter for $45. I liked that one also but I'm not paying that much for a case.
    I will let you know once I play around with it some.