jds4000 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    KOLIO likes this.
  2. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

Too funny.
  3. ctdog

ctdog Well-Known Member

The Incipio offers equal protection, yet doesn't have a built in screen protector like the Otterbox. Well yes, and I have a bridge I think you'd be interested in buying......
  4. jptsr1

jptsr1 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your happy with your case however, having only seen one briefly i'm of the opinion that it offers no where near the protection of the Otterbox. Maybe i'm just drinking the Kool-Aide though.
  5. dan330

dan330 Well-Known Member

I personally don't think any of these high end cases are worth the price.

I always go with case on amazon below $10. normally $5
    and have been happy.
    I can get 3.. different types.. for different needs.
  6. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

Cases are a personal preference thing. This doesn't offer 'equal' protection as an Otterbox Commuter in my eyes. This is my preference, but I prefer to have my ports covered and not exposed. I've dropped it a few times while strolling in the park with broken twigs and what not lying around. At least I know for sure it will keep macro particles away from the ports. Not so with the speakers and mic.

Even dropped it on my dog's business (she knocked it out of my hand)... cleaning that was fun...
  7. FBA

FBA Active Member

The UAG case is close to the OB in terms of protection, but the OB still offers more athn anything else.I had an OB Commuter case on a Bold 9900 and liked it, but it's too bulky and no longer the only case today with strong protection levels. The UAG is much slicker, cheaper and for my needs, strong enough protection. I have a Chinese aluminum case that I paid 9$ for shipped, which is a good-looking, functional case, a Neo Hybrid case which is a good, solid, slim case, and a UAG case, which for me is the best all around case for this device. I am only using the UAG case these days as it seems to be the best combination for me.