• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Otterbox case for the Evo Shift... (does anyone need?)

shari1210

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
so after struggling with the case I bought at the sprint store, my daughter and I both finally got our otterbox cases..and while they are the greatest pretty much.....they are black and totally manly. Not for us. We both decided we will find something more girly. Not sure if this is allowed on the board, but if anyone is interested, we will sell them very inexpensively since we bought them from a distributor for Otterbox that will not take them back. One has the box and one doesn't, but they are identical. They are just not for us...nothing wrong with them.

$20 each or both for 30.
If it helps we have excellent feedback on ebay, they are listed on Craiglist here in South Florida, and you can pay via paypal, i'll mail them out asap !

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones