Otterbox case is almost here!!!Tips

Last Updated:

1. speciala106

speciala106 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

Commuter doesn't have all too much a difference from Bodygloves though. I have a Body on mine and an ultra fit shield aside from the body glove and both hold up just fine for me.

3. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

It does look like the body golve but with out the golf ball dimples. Worth a shot. I doubt they would go as far as to make a defender series or anything like it.

4. Sorian

Sorian Well-Known Member

Am worried that this will have the same flaw with the "fingers/teeth/whatever you call the thing that holds the case on" that liked to break off if you have to remove the case to get at the battery or micro sd.

5. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

Agreed. I'd hate to shell out $35, only to have the same problems with this case.

An item on the wish-list I posted in another thread, was a belt clip. This case doesn't seem to come with one. Seems that it's a harder item to find than I expected. So when you folks use clip-less cases, what do you do with the phone? Do you just keep it in a pocket, or go with a universal pouch large enough to hold phone and case?

6. glockster

glockster New Member

It's available...Anyone get one yet? Seen or played with one yet? Seems like the best case out there, but no belt clip...pics of yours in the case? Inquiring minds want to know...;-)

7. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

Got an E-Mail today saying that it's now available.

I'll wait for someone else to buy/review it, before I spend another $35 on a case.

8. graphixgurl

graphixgurl Member

Got the email today too - Samsung Moment Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com - saying it was ready and was waiting to see if anyone is going to buy one soon and post a review. I do not need a belt clip so don't care about that but since it's $35 I figured I'd wait a little to see if it's worth it.

Thanks,
    Dawn

9. marenco62589

marenco62589 New Member

I ordered my Otterbox case and it should be in in a couple of days. Ill take some pictures and post up a review as soon as it comes in.

graphixgurl, glockster and jasonacg like this.
  10. darkspork

darkspork Member

I just got mine in the mail today, I'll post a quick review in a separate thread.