otterbox case not fitting properly on erisAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Adam63impala

Adam63impala Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does anyone else have the otterbox impact case ? wondering if mine is the only one that isn't fitting properly. the top of it is now sitting above the ear piece and sensor hole.

Advertisement
  2. rick311

rick311 Well-Known Member

i think its because you upgraded to 2.1. that upgrade messed EVERYTHING up!

jps and ithejdi like this.
  3. BlazeD OnE

BlazeD OnE Banned

That's odd it doesn't fit. Otter box is great. As I do not have the Impact case, I do

however have the Commuter Case and I absolutely love it, I won't take my phone

anywhere without it.

4. ithejdi

ithejdi Well-Known Member

How many drops has it survived in that case? I am thinking of purchasing that case when I order the eris.

5. jps

jps Well-Known Member

i have an otterbox impact case and its true about not fitting properly, the form is good and everything but its loose. it was getting annoying because it would cover up the sensor and the led. what i did was take some 3m padded tape and put it on either side where the mini usb port is, now it fits snug and doesnt cover the sensor/led.

Adam63impala likes this.
  6. alk1

alk1 Well-Known Member

I also have the commuter case and love it. It has saved my phone many times. I do have a habit of dropping it and knocking it off counters and my desk at work. It also comes with a great screen protector that goes on smooth and is not noticeable, highly recommended. I bought the case from newegg at about one third off the price of the otterbox site.
    :):):):):)