2. Saltwater Hero

Saltwater Hero Well-Known Member

Just got my email!! So excited!!
  3. sparky7474

sparky7474 Well-Known Member

Ordered mine as well !
  4. NovaFox238

NovaFox238 Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine. I just "had" to buy one. Not sure why, maybe the sleek look? LOL Anyways, cant wait to get it.
  5. scmastertech

scmastertech Member

I ordered one too. hope it works well. Anyway I used this coupon code for 10% off and free Fedex shipping TechBargains0110p
  6. paulgl26

paulgl26 Active Member

got one too
    10% off is not much but they make good cases
  7. kbussen

kbussen Well-Known Member

That case is nice!!! Wish i could spare the change.
  8. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

They look sweet, but almost TOO "grippy". Seems like they might be hard to get out of your pocket.

I'll stick with my cheap case, that feels exactly like the Hero without a case. I have no idea where my sister found it, but I love it! lol
  9. aauussttiinn88

aauussttiinn88 Well-Known Member

the only reason i would drop 30 on this case is because of two things: otterbox is an awsome product for any phone, and especially pertaining to the hero it covers up alot of places where dust likes to crawl into, wonder if this will make a difference in keeping dust out, i am def gonna pick one up and let people know how it feels and protects etc. cant wait tho otterbox is defintely my favorite case when it comes to phones due to my job
  10. DrkDragon

DrkDragon Member

Just ordered this too and got the discount, was gonig to post it, but it looks like I was beat to the punch.

I'm hoping it'll be the perfect case for my Hero.
  11. EgeBamyasi

EgeBamyasi Well-Known Member

...and another one ordered here. Anyone get shipping confirmations yet?
  12. 305Cane

305Cane Well-Known Member

anyone have previous experience with these? i really like the look of it and im considering getting one, but id like more info before i do purchase.

personally, i like how it has the covers for the exposed portions of the phone.

any input?
  13. aauussttiinn88

if you go to otterbox.com and find htc hero and look at the pdf it has on the specs it does a good job of explaining that and also shows how the case is actually has two parts: a rubber skin and a hard outter shell
  14. 305Cane

well i saw that, i was hoping for actual personal experience with similar product of theirs. i know there will be reviews of this case in a couple days, was just curious is all.
  15. aauussttiinn88

i can tell you i had an otterbox defender for my blackberry 8350i and that thing could take a beating and as well made my phone still look new when i took it out, now the defender series is alot diff and bulkier than the commuter series (which i the only one they offer for the hero at this point)
  16. 305Cane

cool, ty. I just hope it isnt prohibitively bulky as i like to carry my phone in my pocket and rather not look like i have a brick in it. nice to see it has a screen protector too, but im not a huge fan of those
  17. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I would be all over this if it had a holster.
  18. EgeBamyasi

I just did a search for Otterbox in this forum and here's the results (including this topic). Whatever get mentioned about them appears to be 100% favorable.

Android Forums - Search Results
  19. EgeBamyasi

Shipped! Whoo-hoo! :D
  20. Daremo_23

Daremo_23 Member

ordered mine, can't have anything happen to the phone now can we?
  21. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

Have Zagg Invis. Shield, but ordered this just now. Looks great and I know they are a reputable source.
  22. misplacetexan

misplacetexan Member

Just order mine and received a confirmation email. I also used the Promo Code: TechBargains0110p for 10% off and free shipping.:p
  23. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

got mine ordered... thanks for the discount code!!
  24. svarney316

svarney316 Member

I think i am going to wait for the defender case to come out. But this is great.
  25. Gatr

Gatr Active Member

Yep I got two on the way...
    one for Precious mine
    one for Blackmail Wifes
    lol
    Gatr