Otterbox CommuterGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gpa111

gpa111 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you don't have one... buy it. They come with the multilayered screen protectors that are similar to the ones Apple sells for the ipod touch / iphone. You *almost* just drop it on and it lands perfectly. Now all I need to do is see if I can buy more protectors by themselves for spares.

Much MUCH better than the Zagg crap.

And newegg has the kit for 21!

Advertisement
  2. Blrfl

Blrfl Well-Known Member

They also have the Impact for $10.

--Mark

3. redpeanut

redpeanut New Member

+1 for the hard cased Commuter. I prefer it over the silicon case because it slips into my pocket easier.

/TWSS
    //That's what she said.
    //slash slash

4. Stagnation

Stagnation Well-Known Member

I've had the Commuter case for a month or two now. I liked it a lot when I first got it. I recently took the Eris out of the case to get to the SD card and couldn't believe the difference in bulk so it's naked now.

5. lennyjew

lennyjew Well-Known Member

Yeah my eris almost feels too small when I take it out of the otterbox commuter case now, and I completely agree about it being much easier to slip in and out of my pocket than with the silicone case.

It's also surprisingly easy to take the case off and on, which is nice since I have charging cradle that only fits the naked eris.

Managed to talk my friend into getting the commuter they just came out with for the droid just by randomly talking mine up.

6. TheAtheistReverend

TheAtheistReverend Anybody want a peanut? VIP Member

I'm def not talking smack about the Otterbox, but I really do have to say the Seidio Innocase II is a good competitor.
    I had a really hard time deciding between the two, and went with the Innocase because of the simplicity of the case and it's lines. I still haven't found out if one is slimmer than the other (if at all), and I do hear nothing but good things about both. If I had the chance to try them side by side- who knows.
    Glad you all are happy with it.