• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Otterbox Defender Case Shipping Problems

Well I finally got it today. Took 9 days to get to me but its finally on my phone
The one complaint I have other than how long it took is that they put it in an envelope instead of a box to ship fedex and part off the packaging got a little crushed but the case is fine. Other than that I'm really digging the case!

Upvote 0
Ordered at 1030 or so on release date... made 2 calls to ask about status lady told me she would zero out my grand total... after calling. I received an email about shipping issues, over the next week the site would change from 0.00 to 49.95 back 0.00 while still saying being processed not shipped...I received the case Tuesday finally and today I found out I got a 2nd case in the mail still haven't been charged.guess ill have to wait see if I get charged and then decide what to with case #2...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones