Otterbox Defender or Innocase Rugged?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. charlottenian

charlottenian Active Member This Topic's Starter

I don't have a case yet and want a pretty solid case.... I like how the Innocase Rugged looks

Innocase Rugged Holster Combo For use with HTC EVO 4G

Would you guys jump on this or at least wait until Otterbox releases their product before making a final decision.

Advertisement
  2. Mr.Transistor

Mr.Transistor Well-Known Member

i personaly am waiting for otter box. but have been tempted to buy the Innocase Rugged... but i know for certain that otterboxes are superior quality. think master work compared to novice!

3. lamboh

lamboh Well-Known Member

otterbox is a beast....seidio is just a pet :(

4. Selfdestruct

Selfdestruct Well-Known Member

i recommend the innocase limited edition from amazon while waiting for otterbox

5. jeremylobaugh

jeremylobaugh Well-Known Member

I won't buy the EVO until the OtterBox Defender series is released. I have had otterboxes on my past 2 blackberries, theres one on my ipod touch right now, and I'm anxiously waiting for the Hero version to be released. They are, IMO, far superior to any case on the market. Yes they add extra bulk, and it can be a bit tedious to put on/take off, but the level of protection is unmatched, the fit and finish is top notch, and they go out of their way to make sure all ports are accessible and that all keys are usable.

6. BigPapaBang

BigPapaBang Active Member

i'm waiting for the otterbox as well. the defender cases for my past blackberries were bulletproof and considering i'm in construction, i've put those things to the test. for now, the best case IMHO is the seidio limited ed. i had the body glove from day one but that went back to sprint since it was under 30 days.