• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Otterbox Impact Series Case EVO

lordofthereef

Android Expert
Nov 11, 2010
I just saw the otterbox impact series case on best Buy's online store and it seems to be sold out everywhere. I am currently using that titanium series case. It is alright, but it has one major flaw. The way that the button cutouts work make it a PITA to push the sleep wake and volume rocker buttons. I like how on this case these buttons are covers and protrude a little bit to make it easy (presumably) to push. It also looks very sleek and smooth as it elegantly covers around the camera and speaker ports rather than just leaving a clunky rectangular cutout. Now, I am only going by pics, but I would like to get my hands on one. At 20 bucks it is reasonably priced too! Anyone have one?

Here's a link:
OtterBox - Impact Series Case for HTC EVO 4G Mobile Phones - Black - 63-0599-05-BB

The case is pretty good...has great grip and people like the feel of silicon...much better texture when compared to other silicon cases...
Well all this is purely on the basis of what i have read in the forums so far...i dont own the impact case....will be getting the commuter soon though

Surf around the forums..there are a few posts talking abt the impact...hope i could be of some help :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones