Otterbox Impact Series Case EVOAccessories

Last Updated:

1. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just saw the otterbox impact series case on best Buy's online store and it seems to be sold out everywhere. I am currently using that titanium series case. It is alright, but it has one major flaw. The way that the button cutouts work make it a PITA to push the sleep wake and volume rocker buttons. I like how on this case these buttons are covers and protrude a little bit to make it easy (presumably) to push. It also looks very sleek and smooth as it elegantly covers around the camera and speaker ports rather than just leaving a clunky rectangular cutout. Now, I am only going by pics, but I would like to get my hands on one. At 20 bucks it is reasonably priced too! Anyone have one?

Here's a link:
    OtterBox - Impact Series Case for HTC EVO 4G Mobile Phones - Black - 63-0599-05-BB

Advertisement
  2. lordofthereef

lordofthereef Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nobody huh? Was hoping to get some opinions. I haven't even seen anything on YouTube, and there is always someone uploading videos of new case reviews! :p

3. techspark

techspark Member

The case is pretty good...has great grip and people like the feel of silicon...much better texture when compared to other silicon cases...
    Well all this is purely on the basis of what i have read in the forums so far...i dont own the impact case....will be getting the commuter soon though

Surf around the forums..there are a few posts talking abt the impact...hope i could be of some help :)

4. Tiako

Tiako Well-Known Member

I have an Otterbox but I don't think I ahve that one. I love their case best one I have had on a phone.

5. thomasanderson

thomasanderson Well-Known Member

I have one, and I think its awesome. Its merely a backup case when I need a break from my Trident.

6. evoX2

evoX2 Well-Known Member

Are any of the holsters already out there compatible with this case?

7. mitchellvii

mitchellvii Well-Known Member

Have it, love it. The silicone is not as soft as in some cases so it doesn't collect dust and lint as easily. The screen protector that comes with it is clear and thick - first rate.