1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Otterbox in stockTips

1. rcaine

rcaine Well-Known Member

I just got my alert email from them which says they are available in "limited quantity". I got the word here well before I got the email. :)
  2. DevinNJ

DevinNJ Well-Known Member

Me too
  3. DevinNJ

I had seen it on their website earlier this morning, and I just got the email now.
  4. MungoGN3

MungoGN3 Member

Just ordered my black otterbox defender case for my note 3, now going to be sitting and staring at my letterbox here in the Uk for this to be delivered.
  5. Clayton1

Clayton1 Well-Known Member

Not to sound rude or anything but am I the only one who thinks the otterboxes (for other phones as well) are awful, ugly, and bulky?!?
    Sorry, carry on :)
  6. MungoGN3

MungoGN3 Member

not as ugly as a big dent in the phone when its dropped !!!
  7. ovrrdrive

ovrrdrive Well-Known Member

Yeah they are huge, but they're the best on the market as far as I'm concerned... I'm off to order now.
  8. ovrrdrive

Actually they're already out of stock. I guess I'll order next week.
  9. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the yellow/yellow one. *whistle*
  10. DevinNJ

Yeah I may just wait til they're on Amazon for cheaper. I waited this long what's another little bit
  11. Simon_Gardner

When's the Note 4 due out exactly?

[​IMG]
  12. DevinNJ

By the time I actually get this case they'll have hologram phones
  13. Limeybstd

Limeybstd Well-Known Member

I would have thought you would have gone for a pink version.:)
  14. Simon_Gardner

My preference for locating kit dropped/lost in undergrowth is yellow. :)
  15. ovrrdrive

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I doubt the price will come down for a while but I know I can surely get better shipping from Amazon. Smartpost takes over 2 weeks to deliver to my house. A few upgrades in shipping and its a $70 case from otterbox.
  16. Simon_Gardner

UAG charged me precisely zero for shipping and that was overseas.
  17. jptsr1

jptsr1 Well-Known Member

signed up for the email and got nothing. i'm looking for yellow or orange anyway though.
  18. Crosley123

Crosley123 Well-Known Member

I talked to them yesterday and was assured the cases would not be available any time soon. And I still have not gotten an email from them notifying me of the availability. I called them today and they just shrugged and said "sorry". Nothing else.

For the record, my family has a zillion Otterbox cases on various items, but no longer....done.
  19. Simon_Gardner

People have obviously been going about this completely the wrong way round. You need to wait until you've got your Otterbox, THEN buy your phone.
  20. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Got these in at the Sprint store today! They are nice, slimmed down like the S4 Defender and Commuter were.

I may pick one up for those days I need a little more protection.
    dustwun77 likes this.
  21. ovrrdrive

Man, that reads like a tampax commercial... lol

Good to know they're shipping to the sprint stores. I may swing by one today and see if they have them on the shelf.
    Johnny Doomzday and Mr. Ed like this.
  22. Johnny Doomzday

Johnny Doomzday Well-Known Member

I waited over a month for this and I finally caved and ordered a UAG case and the next day the Otter is available.

Just my luck!
  23. Schwuar

Schwuar Well-Known Member

I was just wondering where you ordered it from in the UK? i cant see it on ebay or otterbox.co.uk
  24. DanDroide

DanDroide Well-Known Member

THAT is EXACTLY what my wife and I are doing. Waiting for her (Merlot color) Otterbox Defender case THEN we will buy the Note 3 at Verizon. Great minds!
  25. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

They're back.
    DanDroide likes this.