• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

vicshalls

Android Enthusiast
May 30, 2010
H-Town
I have gone to otterbox web site and they says case is coming soon. I have never gotten one from them before
Mostly cause I have not had a phone I liked this much. What do you guys think of otterbox? Should I hold out and get one? I have the bodyglove case now and I keep thinking I am gonna end up breaking the top because of how thin it is by the volume rocker.

I purchased an Otterbox Defender for my blackberry Curve about two years ago and I think I only removed it one time ever during the two years. When I took the case off a week ago to sell it, the phone was flawless, I mean it actually looked brand new, not a single scratch, no signs of wear. no key characters rubbed off, nothing.

This may not seem like a big deal, but when people saw my case they'd ask me about it and I'd toss it on the ground, over a railing, down the stairs, kick it a little bit...they make one hell of a case. Whats really funny is the case in still in pretty good condition as well.

Upvote 0
I purchased an Otterbox Defender for my blackberry Curve about two years ago and I think I only removed it one time ever during the two years. When I took the case off a week ago to sell it, the phone was flawless, I mean it actually looked brand new, not a single scratch, no signs of wear. no key characters rubbed off, nothing.

This may not seem like a big deal, but when people saw my case they'd ask me about it and I'd toss it on the ground, over a railing, down the stairs, kick it a little bit...they make one hell of a case. Whats really funny is the case in still in pretty good condition as well.

That is awesome. I told my friends that they should look into them for their new Iphones. I think I am going to get one, just have to figure out the diffrence between them all. Otterbox site said there was going to be three diffrent ones. I only wish people would stop catering to the Iphone and make more accessories for other phones and make them in diffrent colors like the do the Iphone. That is the only thing that makes me jealous of the Iphone. Cause lord knows I hate apple. LOL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones