Otterbox

Last Updated:

1. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have gone to otterbox web site and they says case is coming soon. I have never gotten one from them before
    Mostly cause I have not had a phone I liked this much. What do you guys think of otterbox? Should I hold out and get one? I have the bodyglove case now and I keep thinking I am gonna end up breaking the top because of how thin it is by the volume rocker.

Advertisement
  2. HulaPie

HulaPie New Member

I have the Otterbox for my work iPhone and it rocks. It makes the phone bulky, but if you really want to protect the phone against drops and stuff, the Otterbox Defender is the way to go.

3. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member

I had the commuter for my Hero. Loved it.

I now have a Seidio for my Evo, and it doesn't fit snug and I really just don't like it. When Otterbox comes out I'll have one! :D

4. Premonition

Premonition Well-Known Member

I had otterbox for iphone and it saved it so many times, I also work at UPS so i have to keep my phone as safe as possible in the building, otterbox is like 2 layer protection case in 1, its like a tank lol.

5. jds4000

jds4000 Well-Known Member

I had an Otterbox Commuter for my iPhone 3GS. This case was BY FAR, the BEST case that I ever owned, PERIOD. GREAT FIT, HIGH QUALITY, GREAT PROTECTION, GREAT FORM FACTOR. I STRONGLY recommend you purchase one as soon as they hit the market. I certainly am.

6. vicshalls

Thanks for all the input
    What is the difference between them all?

7. Cru

Cru Well-Known Member

I purchased an Otterbox Defender for my blackberry Curve about two years ago and I think I only removed it one time ever during the two years. When I took the case off a week ago to sell it, the phone was flawless, I mean it actually looked brand new, not a single scratch, no signs of wear. no key characters rubbed off, nothing.

This may not seem like a big deal, but when people saw my case they'd ask me about it and I'd toss it on the ground, over a railing, down the stairs, kick it a little bit...they make one hell of a case. Whats really funny is the case in still in pretty good condition as well.

8. vicshalls

That is awesome. I told my friends that they should look into them for their new Iphones. I think I am going to get one, just have to figure out the diffrence between them all. Otterbox site said there was going to be three diffrent ones. I only wish people would stop catering to the Iphone and make more accessories for other phones and make them in diffrent colors like the do the Iphone. That is the only thing that makes me jealous of the Iphone. Cause lord knows I hate apple. LOL

9. firemedic1343

firemedic1343 Well-Known Member

Otterbox is trusted amongst many people who do rugged work(i.e. construction). I know in my field(firefighting), many of the people here use otterbox...it doesn't do to well in fire, but other than that, you should be ok.