otterbox????Tips

1. bword

bword Well-Known Member

Cant quite find a Boost SGS 2 specific otterbox defender..do they exist or do we say we have the Sprint version will that fit??? thanks all

Advertisement
    :
  2. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Anything for the epic 4g touch D710 will fit this phone. They are identical inside and out... Dont look for boost specific stuff... Our phone is D710bst. Just says boost on the box but its sprints epic 4g touch
  3. r3do

r3do Active Member

I can confirm that the sprint S2 otter box fits boost S2 perfectly. camera port is oval. I got the commuter model, love it with a HD zagg skin for the screen, its almost bullet proof
  4. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

I would hope so, they are the same phone.
  5. munguse

munguse Well-Known Member

After using mine for 3 months, the top right corner won't go back into place. Seems like it's been stretched too many times. The weird part is I've taken the phone out once or twice. I think it's because I used the headphone port everyday that caused the corner to stretch. Not trying to discourage anyone from getting this case, just wondering if anyone had this happen to theirs. It's still a great protective case.

[​IMG]
  6. LEVERage

LEVERage Well-Known Member

Yea, it's a common problem with those types of cases. Otterbox is the best when it comes to customer relations. Just give them a call, tell them what's up with your case and they will send you a new one
    munguse likes this.
  7. munguse

I'll try that
  8. atownchevyboy

atownchevyboy Well-Known Member

I have it on my boost Sg2 and its working perfectly. I got mine from Radio Shack and it came with a 1 year free replacement if anything happen to it. Its the best case for these phones, IMO.
  9. munguse

Finally got around to emailing them and got a free replacement within a week.
  10. nancybout

nancybout Active Member

I'm freshly using an otterbox... I dropped my phone and cracked screen so heck w it I'm staying covered lol
  11. jarin12ga

jarin12ga Well-Known Member

The otter box is water proof and all that ,but HUGE!!Very big case!!To big for some.So keep that in mind!!!
  12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

A extremely nice case, but just a little to pricey for me lol......:)
  13. Codegerm

Codegerm Well-Known Member

I used to have a Otterbox back when I had my old Blackberry 8330, but then I was using it at work and sometimes would be on a boom lift 30ft in the air working on a camera. Tough case, but definitely made the phone bulky..
  14. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

I have the commuter model , I believe that's what its called, and its slim and tight. Bout as thin as a good two piece cover could be. Slides in and out of my pocket just fine. NP. If I do switch though I'm going with that trident case. That thing looks siiiick
    Doc likes this.
  15. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Now that would be the one I need to check out then, I like something tuff but not over sized lol, I like mine but I have been looking around for something different.....:)
    LilBit likes this.
  16. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

I think I only paid like 35 bucks or something for it. Wasn't more than 40$
    Doc likes this.
  17. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Check out amazon. It's usually half off what you'd pay at best buy or your carrier.

Usually around $15 for a commuter case for most phones
    greg schmeg and Doc like this.
  18. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

I looked on amazon for epic 4g touch otter box commuter and it didn't show the one I have but it showed the commuter hybrid... Didn't exactly look like mine. So I figured I'd post of pic of what mine looks like.

Attached Files:

19. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

20. nancybout

nancybout Active Member

Still covered... And happy lol phone fell out of a pickup truck and landed hard on concrete.... Not a scratch.
    I bought a commuter around 2 weeks ago... I alternate few days
  21. dthomas510

dthomas510 Active Member

after these last 8 months in Afghanistan i will ALWAYS put an otter box on ANY phone i buy!! if it can keep my phone looking like new after being over here, i dont think there is anything in the states that could possibly harm it!!
  22. nancybout

nancybout Active Member

Welcome back =) & your probably right lol:):beer:
  23. Dannynica

Dannynica Well-Known Member

Thank you,

Thats nice to know:)