• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [OUDHS] Clockworkmod Recovery 6.0.1.9

sorry for teh second post but wanted to bump the thread so people saw an update.

OP has been updated with proper working cwm also been updated to 6.0.1.9. ill be submitting it to koush soon enough so rom manager wont brick your device. and posted my new supersu0.98+ zip which will install busybox for you :)

Upvote 0
Hey shabby, I have can't get the new img to write. It gets stuck at the step before it says 'nand write start' and then it fails. I have redownloaded it several times (thinking it might have just been corrupt)
[Hide] gets stuck here
IMG_20121130_203610.jpg
[/spoiler]
I can flash the -temp version till I'm blue in the face... passes every time. But this one is a no-go

Any ideas?

Upvote 0
im trying to root my g/f phone, and as described in this thread, ODIN keeps crashing when i try to flash. ive followed the guide to a T, but still no success. i even found a newer version of ODIN, which can be found here, but it still didnt make the difference.

i just wanted to mention that in this guide, since it seems like a fairly common problem... and its definitely something people should be aware of up-front, so they dont spend a half hour messing with this thing, and getting frustrated, over a known problem!

Upvote 0
I know you guys must be excited about a working recovery as it's generally the first stage in getting ROMs for a device, but lets respect Shabby's wishes and stick to talking about the recovery & root please. :)

I'll reiterate this, lets keep this thread to root and recovery please.

If you're looking for ROMs or have any issues create a separate thread.

Any issues with that, please drop me a PM.

Upvote 0
Have a rooted rush. its in a boot loop.if i go into CWM recovery and wipe dalvik cache it boots to upgradeing device then i get 2 error messages first one says system UI has stoped working the 2nd says setup wizard has stoped. after that its a black screen but every so often my clock and battery meter pop up for a couple of seconds. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Upvote 0
Have a rooted rush. its in a boot loop.if i go into CWM recovery and wipe dalvik cache it boots to upgradeing device then i get 2 error messages first one says system UI has stoped working the 2nd says setup wizard has stoped. after that its a black screen but every so often my clock and battery meter pop up for a couple of seconds. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Have you tried this:
http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?t=655762

(Without knowing what you did prior to the bootloop, I don't have a better suggestion then returning to 'stock')

Upvote 0
Have you tried this:
[OUDHS] Return to stock - Android Forums

(Without knowing what you did prior to the bootloop, I don't have a better suggestion then returning to 'stock')

The only thing i can think of that is the cause is that i used "pimpmyrom" to make so tweaks but i think i screwed up and made a kernnel tweak. but i'll try returning to stock and see if it works. Thank you!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones