Ouija Board

Last Updated: 2010-10-15 23:30:35
  1. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

Any one ever have any experience with these things ? A few of us here in a National park and gonna sit down and use one and was just a little curious about what happens in a place like this old .We all hear things and feel things that go n during but what really goes on at night we wonder . So lets hear some stories here ?

Advertisement
  2. Musky

Musky Well-Known Member

BURN IT! Never buy another one! That's all I will ever say about it. :mad:
    Ninja Monkey and Martimus like this.
  3. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

You're NEVER supposed to burn a Ouija board. NEVER!
  4. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

I always thought they were goofy. I'm certain one of my friends would be moving the cursor around. Maybe they are practical under certain circumstances, but a bunch of people using it... meh
  5. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

An Ouija board is just a board used by people who "believe" they are being contacted by a spirit, when really one of the people are moving the planchette which leads the rest into believing they are in contact with a spirit. The thing is, only the person moving the planchette will ever know it wasn't a spirit, which is why most people believe they work :D
  6. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Always wondered what they were... saw some in a board game and party section at a Walmart one time.... huh....
  7. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

They don't work. Just throw it in the trash. It's useless.
  8. Jammy

Jammy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Musky likes this.
  9. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

10. incredible x4

incredible x4 Well-Known Member

They're not completely useless, they excellent lap desks. The boards, at least the old ones, are made of some pretty sturdy wood, they don't flex at all. I actually have 2 boards at my house(just the boards, I don't have anything that came with them). They're used exclusively as lap desks. They're really handy if, for example, you want to sit on the couch, watch tv and surf the internet but not want a hot laptop sitting on your lap. Or you just need a portable hard surface to write on. I use them daily for tasks like this.

And yes, I am completely serious.
  11. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

:eek: Do you ever get strange messages from beyond while you are typing? :eek::eek::eek::D
  12. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

Nuke It.

Not when I'm typing
    Mostly when I walk my dog :eek: