Last Updated:

1. gigadigit

gigadigit Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    herzzreh likes this.
  2. B-Ran

B-Ran Well-Known Member

LMAO at this author/apple fanboy

carlspeed, ekt8750, woodsk and 23 others like this.
  3. kkwus74

kkwus74 Well-Known Member

the iphone4 doesnt have to wait till dec .......it OREADY has FAILED at launch(think thats a record breaker).....cant even make decent calls with it lol.....#epicfail

asnski, zaaye, Bagua and 2 others like this.
  4. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

Want to hear something really funny? I can view that link on my EVO... I can't however view it on my iPad which has the same browser as the iPhone bwhahahahaha

5. 81_

81_ Banned

the make some valid points. if i wasn't in a 4g market, i wouldn't be on an evo and once the verizon 4g is up and running, forget about it.

6. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...aha aha...... sorry, I will try to get it together.....aaaahahahahahahahahashahahahaha.......
    "the device can't match the iphone on any level".....ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

WaSTeLaNd and EarlyMon like this.
  7. Zameus

Zameus Well-Known Member

That is hilarious sikclown!! hahahahaaha

This guys is total apple zombie. EVO FTW!

8. MrX8503

MrX8503 Well-Known Member

Yeah....1.7 million phones is an epic fail.

Anyway, back to the article. I don't understand what this author is getting at. There will always be better phones out in the future. Droid, EVO, iPhone, these three phones will have a successor so of course their former self will be obsolete.

9. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Well-Known Member

lol, e-week.

10. hawkijustin

hawkijustin Well-Known Member

You got a few years to wait for that 4g network?

overclock likes this.
  11. sikclown

sikclown Well-Known Member

I am not in a 4g market and probably won't be for quite some time and this is still the best phone in my Area. Sprint in New Orleans is pretty damn good. I go out every Tuesday with several friends who all have different phones. To sound like a joke, An Evo, an Incredible, an iPhone 3GS, and a Blackberry Curve all walk into a bar.... Guess who always has a signal and can bring up websites the fastest? Yup my EVO.... The Incredible does keep pace though so I can't hate on that.

Neitherfanboy and damewolf13 like this.
  12. ed12

ed12 Active Member

I've heard that iphone fanboy tone before. They claimed the EVO won't be a game changer for Sprint and that Sprint was putting all their eggs in one basket. Guess what, their recent articles started saying "who could've guessed how successful the EVO was, that even sprint and htc did not anticipate that much demand...". I could've told them that the EVO would be a major success simply because it made me to jump ship from my iphone 3gs.

Now I can tell them that even after 1 year, it will still be wildly popular due to it being such a perfect phone with big screen, kickstand, and 4g. Businesses will start adopting sprint's 4g (EVO/EPIC) when SF, NYC, and LA lights up. Perhaps some other android phone with 4.3" screen with 720p hyper retina display (galaxy s2), dual-core, 4g, and maybe kickstand could overshadow it in the future. But by far EVO is still one perfectly spec-ed phone for at least the next two years, it will be sort of like how the iphone first gen is still somewhat viable.

I can't wait for the author to write his new article, "who would've guessed the evo...". Answer: anyone who is not brainwashed...

Satellite and nikkihp79 like this.
  13. BigHouseFan

BigHouseFan Member

Whatever....

14. dieseldum

dieseldum Active Member

You are cracking me up
    you are without a doubt brain washed up sat out to dry in apple land.............

15. dieseldum

dieseldum Active Member

Yes your right i have been through them all and the evo has had the best signal out of all and i travel alot to the same places and evo is best a close runner up is the blackberry......

16. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

LOL. Even if the EVO wasn't on any network(wifi only) it would kick ass as a portable media device. Even a year from now it will

ducatidrew and CrazyTechnoBoy like this.
  17. htmlcssguru

htmlcssguru Well-Known Member

For any single phone to survive it has to continually be developed and resurrected as a new version (i.e. EVO 2, EVO 3, etc.) just like the iPhone has done. The 'EVO' by itself will eventually disappear because newer phones will be developed and people will abandon it for newer technology. But, if EVO 2, 3, 4 ,etc is the plan then the EVO will live on.

This guy's opinion that it will 'fail' is predicated on the advancement of 4G networks. Funny he'd say that when AT&T and the other carriers have all announced their plans for expanding into 4G.

18. Lady756

Lady756 Member

He acts as if the phone only runs on 4g.

He lost all credibility when he stated that the Evo can't match the iPhone on any level. Seriously? Not one thing?

19. dieseldum

dieseldum Active Member

Hit the nail on head this phone wont be out of date in 6 mnths or so like others unless they really get into a tech war

20. freeza

freeza Well-Known Member

That guy is a fail lol

21. unplugged1

unplugged1 Well-Known Member

Really. What even makes this guy's opinion worth discussing? This is simply an uneducated hack's Apple fanboy opinion. Nothing more.

namoroman likes this.
  22. UrbanMuppet

UrbanMuppet Guest

He, uses too, many, commas in, his setences, he needs to, learn, some grammar.

Looks poorly written, and most technology is out of date within a few months. Pick a device you will be happy for for two years and go for it.

5 commas for one sentence!

23. ito.badengrish

ito.badengrish Member

I thought we were already in a tech war? It's google versus, microsoft versus apple. It's about market share, across telecoms. The war began years ago. All we are waiting for is Skynet.:eek:

24. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

5 comma's are not unusual for one sentence if they are placed right, but why do we have to start the whole grammar police thing again?
    Can't we just stay on topic?

25. DarkNeo

DarkNeo Well-Known Member

I dont get why all you guys think the EVO is gods gift to man. I actually agree with the article. We already know better android phones have been announced and are coming in the next few months. Meaning the EVO will be old news even before this year is over. It was expected by the way the mobile device market is advancing these days. So anyone who doesnt like the EVO, is an apple fanboy? This phone isnt perfect, neither is the Iphone. But come on at least get your heads out from your asses.

carmendiva and EarlyMon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.