Out of internal memory on a Huawei M835Support

Last Updated: 2012-05-05 14:45:08
  1. troydawes

troydawes New Member

My phone has been working great, downloaded small apps for my 5 & 7 year old to play games (checkers, 4-in a row, tic tac toe, ect.) A few apps for me, but now, as I update the preinstalled apps (ones that can not be moved to the SD card) like the doc viewer, gmail, google search, google voice, maps, street view on google. I get a message that the internal memory is low, and I can not receive any text messages, until I uninstall the updates.

I have tried reset back to factory, out of box settings, then only updated the apps I use (gmail, google search, google voice & maps) and nothing else, yet I still get the message that the internal memory is low, and can not receive text messages. :(

Is there any way to move these apps to the sd card, add more internal memory, or update the software?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. epp

epp Well-Known Member

None of the metroPCS factory-installed apps can be moved to the SD card. Out of all of the apps I have installed separately, only one, which is a non-Gmail e-mail app, can be moved to the card.